We have been looking at homes off & on for the past five years. As of two weeks ago, we decided to build. Now we just sit back, pray & wait for the mortage to be approved.
It is that time of the year. Prom season will be in full swing. I have been checking out the latest fashions in prom dresses. Hear are just a few that caught my eye. Nothing like the one I wore to my prom.
The Birthday Girl The Divas The cake. The one I worked long & hard on. It was made from scratch. I'm talking everything except the edible picture. We sang, the candles were blown out, the cake was cut & distributed. Then the food critic voice her opinion loud & clear. "I don't like this cake." She set the trend for the rest of the group. They slowly brought their plates back to the table one after the other. It was like the march of the penguins. Who do they think they are Gordon Ramsey? I can only imagine what they are going to be like when they are older. Bridezillas look out! January, 31, 2009
When I googled prom dresses & I knew I would come up with some eclectic & unusual ones to say the least. The styles pictured here in part 2 are labled "Ghetto Prom Dresses". Vote for your favorite. Picture #1 Picture #2 Picture #3 Picture #4 Picture #5 Picture # 6
Comments