My 40 something version of Happy Hour

Friday night dinners are usually pizza & beer. The beer of course is for the 21 & over crowd. Although maybe a beer or two for the kids might not be a bad thing. Just a joke. At least they would crash early. I always looked forward to Friday's when I was in college. My roomies & I would scrape our pockets for quarters & go to Zelda's for Happy Hour for 50 cents drafts & free pizza. How can a poor college student pass up a great deal ? So ever since college, I just can't have pizza without a beer.

Here is my 40 something version of Happy Hour.












Although the beer is not a draft, we always are trying a new beer.

Comments

Pizza looks delicious! My kids always want plain and I'm always wanting--and not getting--pepperoni.

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Disney Update

Homemade Pizza Sauce