His Mojo is Back



Today I woke thinking "What should I make for breakfast today? Do they want sausage & eggs or sausage & pancakes?" I'll make my decision while I drink my needed cup of joe. As I enjoyed my first cup down to the last drop, I heard alot of pots banging in the kitchen. So I got up to investigate who was in my kitchen. It was hubby. He had the eggs out, along with some ham & slices of bread. My first thought was, Ok, I won't have to make breakfast for him. Maybe the kids & I will have cereal. Oh good, less to clean up.

As I was half way done with my second cup of coffee, he brought me a plate with his version of ham & eggs. Wow! He hasn't cooked me breakfast in years. Not even on Mother's Day. It must be an adrenaline high that he has been on since Friday. You see, he has his second interview for the branch manager position at his company. He is flying to Chicago on Tuesday for it, so please keep your fingers crossed for us.

Comments

FINGERS are crossed!

WOW, you lucky girl, you.

Popular posts from this blog

Over Run By Divas

I Don't Think So

Count Down to Vacation