Over Run By Divas

The Birthday Girl




The Divas



The cake.
The one I worked long & hard on. It was made from scratch. I'm talking everything except the edible picture. We sang, the candles were blown out, the cake was cut & distributed. Then the food critic voice her opinion loud & clear. "I don't like this cake." She set the trend for the rest of the group. They slowly brought their plates back to the table one after the other. It was like the march of the penguins. Who do they think they are Gordon Ramsey? I can only imagine what they are going to be like when they are older. Bridezillas look out!
January, 31, 2009

Comments

I'll eat some cake...looks yummy and BEAUTIFUL.

nice work mom.

I like cake.
I think we have the creepy crawly things under control....

freaked me out a bit.

still freaking me out.

I'm freakin itchy all over my body ... but that is really only due to my complete and total hated of all things that crawl and have antennae
bernthis said…
that would likely be the last cake I baked for a while. Next year, I'd toss her a cupcake and just tell her: "Remember last year?" LOL

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Disney Update

Homemade Pizza Sauce