Disney Update

I need your help.

My friends on facebook have left my some ideas, but I want to hear from you. I did hear that there are great deals like stay 4 nights get 3 nights free.

1. What is the best time of the year to go? We were thinking early June. Maybe the second week.

2. Where to stay? We were thinking in the park.

3. Do we buy the meal plans?

Some suggestions:
Take your beautiful little girl to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique and make her a princess for an hour! Buy the meal plan if you're staying in a Disney resort- it's really, really, really cost-effective. And whatever you do, avoid 'It's a Small World'- it will turn you into a homicidal maniac.


Try to find some books- knows the titles of some. They really helped me when we went. There's also some websites--she knows the addresses too! Good luck! It's a fun place & worth the time & effort.

Comments

We are going too this summer.

The only non-disney park is SeaWorld although I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to Discovery Cove - an additional $1200 for the family, OUCH! Maybe when they are older and they can appreciate the gift.
We are staying in the Park - there are discount resorts.
We are doing the meal plan.
I'm ordering books.
We are doing something like breakfast with the Pricesses or something ...

UGH! LOTS OF WORK!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Oh how I would love to go to Disney with my kids. I tried to win the trip off of Star 100.7 and I had the right answer but just couldn't get through. I was caller, 2 - 6 - 7 and then 4. What a bummer.
lol @ avoiding It's a small world.I love this ride! DH HATESSSSSS IT! Try it once at least.It brings out the little girl in you.
Go end of August-1st week of October.That's value season.The weather is nice and it is less crowded.Last year we went in September and only had to have one fast pass.
Free dining also.

Research,research ,research! ALLEARS(DOT)NET is great.Also DISBOARDS(DOT)COM.

Don't forget to make your ADR's

Popular posts from this blog

Over Run By Divas

I Don't Think So