Disney Vacation Day 3 & 4

Day three of our trip we decided to take a break from the ride parks & hit Typhoon Lagoon. My husband took the kids the day after they arrived. They just loved it & couldn't wait to take me. It was very, very hot & the water felt great. The large wave pool gets 2 thumbs up. And yes, I have completely lost my mind by posting a picture of me in a bathing suit.


Ice cream in a bucket.
Can't leave the park without getting one.
On day 4, we cruised on over to Hollywood Studios. The American Idol Experience was very cool. My daughter is a big fan of American Idol & absolutely loved it.


The Judges

The Contestants


Honey I Shrunk the Kids













Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so jealous. I sure hope to take my kids one day. It looks like a vacation of a lifetime!

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Over Run By Divas

Count Down to Vacation