Why?

I have a permanent scar on my heart. Just as it was healing the scab has been violently ripped open once again & it is bleeding profusely. My question is, "Why?" Why is God doing this?

Over the weekend my son's best friend lost his mother due to a year long illness. She was only forty years old. She was a wife & mother of three beautiful children. Why? Why was she taken so young? I am angry! Angry with God right now. Why would you take her away?

There is an eleven year old boy who's mom won't be there to see him go to the prom & graduate from high school. A young woman who's mother won't be there when she graduates in three years from college & help her pick out a wedding dress. What about the young man who's mother won't be there when he comes home from the service in two years.

Maybe I'm selfish. I just don't think that it is fair. There are drug addicts & crack whores that walk the face of the earth. Why? She was a devoted Catholic, CCD teacher. Why her God? Why?

Mothers, love & hug your children. Wives, love & make love to your husbands. Daughters, take care & respect your parents. Sisters, embrace your siblings. Aunts, reach out to your nieces & nephews. Live each & everyday as if it were your last for we are not guaranteed tomorrow.

God Bless you Maria. Your suffering is over. You will truly be missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over Run By Divas

I Don't Think So