Great Walk Gone Bad

Yesterday I dropped off my mom at physical therapy & had about an hour to kill. The sun was shining & the sky was blue & what clouds that existed were white (not the gray that we have gooten use to). I decided I was going to take a walk along the trail in the area. I have lived in the area for years & never had the time to explore the trail, so what better time than today. So off I went on the trail.

I enjoyed the cool sunny walk with the view of the river over my shoulder. My stress started to leave for some time. I came to the end of the gravel trail & had to take the sidewalk to get to the destination I had in mind. However, the plans changed as I started on the sidewalk. I glanced down & began to notice something on the sidewalk & walked around it. I continued, & began to see more of this "something". As I walked around this "something" I noticed more & more. At this point I became sick & turned around. The entire sidewalk was full of shit.


I don't think it was from the geese that frequent the area. It appeared to be dog shit. How hard is it to take a bag clean up the shit from your dog? I am a dog owner & that is just the first rule of thumb. I am not talking about one dog but multiple.


So if you are a dog owner & walk your dog on the sidewalk, please be kind & pick up after your dog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Count Down to Vacation

Over Run By Divas