Description of an Elderly Person

Recently I have come to the conclusion that the description of an elderly person is a cross between a toddler & a teen.

Toddlers often toddle around, still unsteady on their feet. They continue to need assistance of a parent, but somewhat independent. A teen is often moody, stubborn and thinks they know it all. They will do what they want, when they want. Teens don’t understand that their actions can cause consequences.

I am finding out more about the different seasonings of this generation the longer I am a member of the Sandwich Club. Each day there is a different spice or herb to add to your sandwich. Last weekend I could have used the herb of cannabis, for mom, to sedate her obsessive-compulsive bizarre episodes or for my husband & me. We had the “privilege” of cleaning out her house last weekend. Her house contained 60 some years of “collectibles”. Good grief, Charlie Brown.











Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahaha, that's so true! Especially the know it all part.
xx
Agree! Funny and true. Miss you tons ... I'm going to try to do this more often. I've been so out of touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Update

I Don't Think So

Homemade Pizza Sauce