Feel Good Moment

I had the opportunity of a life time. For three consecutive years in a row, I worked as the school nurse at the school my children attend. It started out just as a substitute position until the regular school nurse returned from a back injury. Turned out that I spent three years as the full time school nurse.

I always hoped that I could have a positive impact on just one child. Well that hope became reality. Yesterday, I was approached by a mother & girl scout leader. She informed my that the fifth grade girls wanted me to talk to them about the sensitive topic of puberty. The girls approached her with the request. Unfortunately do to time restraints & busy schedules, I was unable to do this for these girls. This is a moment that live on in my heart & mind forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Count Down to Vacation

Over Run By Divas