Homemade Pizza Sauce

For years I have tried different ways to make homemade pizza sauce. I think I finally found what I was looking for.

Homemade Pizza Sauce

Ingredients:

  • Three cans of tomato paste (6 oz can)
  • One can of tomato sauce (15 oz can)
  • Half cup of chopped onion
  • Three cloves of garlic (chopped)
  • 2 teaspoons of olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
  • Dry oregano- a few generous shakes (alternative to use is pizza seasoning).


In a sauce pan add 3 cans of tomato paste & tomato sauce, cook on low heat.

Add onions, garlic, olive oil, sugar & oregano.

Continue to cook for about 30-60 minutes, stirring occasionally.

ENJOY!





Comments

wej said…
thx for this post!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing!
I'll definitely try this recipe.
I'm currently staying in a furnished apartments in Buenos Aires , but when I return I'll do it and tell you how it went.
Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Over Run By Divas

Count Down to Vacation

I Don't Think So