Count Down to Vacation

The mood in my house this week is excitement. We all are preparing for our departure to Myrtle Beach. Call us crazy for driving. The 12 hour trip shouldn't be so bad, we are breaking it up over 2 days.

Today we took a trip to the post office to stop the mail & then headed out to Walmart. Last minute things to pick up, like flip-flops for my son. He is into Ironman this year & found a pair of flip-flops with Ironman on them. "Mom, can I get them?" he asked. Of course he could get them. He couldn't find a pair in his size. Why? They don't make mens shoes with Marvel super heros. This is when reality set in. My baby is growning up toooooo fast.

Comments

Okay ... added you to my blogroll.

Add yourself to http://www.burghmom.com - to get updates on the Pittsburgh Bloggers get togethers ... They don't happen and I showed up LATE for the last one but I've made some blogger buddies out there recently, and I'm diggin it!

Some of the bloggers on my blogroll are local; burgh, erie and cleveland.
Burgh Baby said…
They really should make mens shoes with characters on them. Some grown men I know are far more into comic book characters than any kids around.

Have fun on vacation!

(BTW, adding you to Burgh Mom and Burgh Baby now!)

Popular posts from this blog

Over Run By Divas

I Don't Think So