100 Random Things About Me

This is my 100 th post & I am posting 100 random things about me.
  1. I was born in a suburb outside of Pittsburgh, PA.
  2. I am Catholic.
  3. I was once Democrat converted to Republican.
  4. Currently working as a School Nurse.
  5. Happily married.
  6. Met my husband through the personal ads that was placed by my own mother.
  7. Favorite color is pink.
  8. Favorite season of the year is Fall.
  9. I have a large dimple on my left cheek.
  10. Had open heart surgery at the ripe age of 16.
  11. Graduated from Carlow University with a BS in Nursing.
  12. Love coffee, hazelnut is the best.
  13. I like to cook new things.
  14. Love to bake.
  15. I hate to clean up the kitchen after cooking & baking.
  16. Hate unloading the dishwasher, only to reload it with more dirty dishes.
  17. Going to Disney with the kids this summer.
  18. Love going to the beach. Myrtle is my favorite.Currently driving a Chevy Blazer. (Hopefully soon that will change. Right honey.) ; )
  19. Love watching both my son & daughter play soccer.
  20. Favorite food would be anything Italian.
  21. Also love homemade mac & cheese.
  22. Went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for my honeymoon.
  23. Went to Hawaii with my boyfriend & returned with my fiance.
  24. Wouldn't mind living on a farm in a huge farmhouse.
  25. Would love to open a bed & breakfast.
  26. Enjoy tasting & trying new wines.
  27. Have made homemade wine with the hubby.
  28. Wouldn't mind owning our own winery.
  29. Enjoy gardening.
  30. Hate the weeds.
  31. Don't mind running the sweeper.
  32. Hate cleaning the toilet.
  33. Loved going to Isley's with my dad for ice cream when I was a child.
  34. I miss my dad.
  35. Love babies & children.Hate following an elderly person in the car.
  36. Hate people that blow off a stop sign.
  37. Love music from the 80's.
  38. Talk Radio junky.Enjoy watching any Lifetime movie on a Saturday afternoon. (When I have time.)
  39. Didn't enjoy Vegas when I was 2 months pregnant.
  40. Enjoy pedicures.
  41. Was a majorette as a child.
  42. Love road trips.
  43. Wish I had more interesting neighbors.
  44. I am the youngest child of 4.
  45. I was a mistake. My mother had me at 41.
  46. Enjoy watching Steeler games on a Sunday afternoon with pizza & beer.
  47. Enjoy beer sampling at the microbreweries.
  48. I have a dog named Maggie.
  49. Have always been fascinated by Science. I guess that is why I am a nurse.
  50. I have worked as a Pediatric Oncology Nurse at Children's Hospital for about 14 years.
  51. I am a Scorpio.
  52. I was born in October. One of many reasons I like Fall.
  53. Refuse to shop at Walmart on the weekends.
  54. For many years I have thought about starting my own business. I am so ready to be my own boss.
  55. There is nothing like getting up early in the summer & watching the sun rise.
  56. Vacation is a must in my house.
  57. Live so very close Kennywood.
  58. Prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate.
  59. LOVE whipped icing.
  60. Could leave butter cream icing.
  61. Never thought that I would have a daughter with blonde hair.
  62. Knew that my first born would be a boy. And all boy he is.
  63. I am sometimes organized, sometimes a scatter brain.
  64. Don't like whinny people.
  65. Chocolate chip cookies with nuts gets a thumbs up from me.
  66. Love Christmas.
  67. Enjoy country music.
  68. Fear dying.
  69. Love Rita's.
  70. Enjoy taking long walks on the beach. At night & kid free is even more enjoyable.
  71. I get up 30 minutes earlier for "me" time.
  72. Steak salads with Italian dressing rocks.
  73. I have issues with my siblings.
  74. Cheesecake Factory cheese cake is awesome.
  75. Love Vincent's Pizza.
  76. I would love to live in a very old home. They have great characteristic.
  77. Want to learn how to play golf. I just don't seem to have time.
  78. My cell phone is pink.
  79. Found a new family game that we all love, Apples to Apples.
  80. Hate bra shopping.
  81. Also hate bathing suit shopping.
  82. I didn't mind turning 40.
  83. What bothers me is where have 40 years gone?
  84. Bleu Ribbon burger from Red Robin is my favorite gourmet burger.
  85. Enjoy scrapbooking when I have time.
  86. My engagement ring is a marquis cut.
  87. Enjoy doing charity work.
  88. Suck at skiing.
  89. Sewed homemade costumes for my kids when they were younger. Pooh, Tigger & Piglet.
  90. Hate thunder storms.
  91. I curse gravity.
  92. Favorite musical is the Sound of Music.
  93. Prefer gold over silver.
  94. Ipod play list includes Frank Sinatra to Cold Play.
  95. Would love to go on a second honeymoon.
  96. Love red roses.
  97. Love the scent of lavender.
  98. Peanut Butter melts aways rock.
  99. Member of the Carnegie Museum.
  100. I just learned that I live a boring life.










Comments

That was NOT boring.

Hey ... did you know that you and I have similar friends? My neighbor is Roberta.
Great! I had fun reading you article. Looking forward for more. Does anybody here love grapes here? If you need some information about grapes and grape growing, you may consider this: http://goinggrapes.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Update

I Don't Think So

Homemade Pizza Sauce