Buying in Bulk

I love to venture to Costco to do my shopping. Stock up on meat, pasta, cleaning products, vitamins, you name it. This past Sunday I took a trip there. I weaved in & out the professional taste testers, picking up my usual products. After loading up the cart to the brim, I pushed my way to the check out.

In front of me was a man in his late 50's with a dangling cross earring in one ear. He didn't have that many items to purchase, so I started to place my purchases on the conveyor belt. That's when I glanced down & noticed the purchase of the man in front of me.



















Yes, he purchased a box of condoms. As you know, Costco only sells in large volumes. It was one of those humorous moments when you try so hard to hold back the laugh. How much sex can this guy possibly be having?

Comments

That is too funny.

Good for him.

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Think So

Over Run By Divas

Count Down to Vacation