Doing Something I Hate


If you have read the 100 Random things about me, then you know I hate bra shopping. I like bra shopping as much as I like going to the gynecologist. It is very painful to go bra & swim suit shopping. I can’t just walk into Target or Walmart & buy a bra or bathing suit. I am a 36 DD. I hate it.

Some women wish they were this size, not me. After two beautiful babies & breast feeding, the girls have decided to move south. How dare them not to invite me. Now that spring is in full swing & we are wearing more revealing clothing, I finally decided that my girls need to move north once again.

So I went to Kohls. Let the torture begin.
Padded bras don’t work. I’m already big enough, I don’t need to look any bigger.
I can’t wear the pretty/sexy lacy bras; they don’t work with a tee shirt. They don’t look smooth, they leave bumps. Some make you look like Madonna, with the points. I don’t care to have torpedo boobs. Some don’t cover me on the side, others cut into your boobs.

What is a voluptuous girl to do? I refuse to over pay for a bra. Nobody but my husband sees it. Not that he’s not worth it.

Much to my surprise, the first bra I tried on fit me perfect. OMG! Am I dreaming? This can’t be happening to me. Never has this happened to me. Thank you, Playtex. I found the Playtex Secrets fit me very well. So a scrambling through every bra on the rack, no pun intended, to find more in my size. I knew that this dream must be becoming to an end, when I only found one more in my size. Damn it, I need more than just 2 new bras.






Comments

I like bra-shopping, but I do not have that problem. I can always find my size! grrrrr!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Update

I Don't Think So

Homemade Pizza Sauce