Wii Be Getting Fit




















At last! My hubby managed to snag the last Wii Fit at Circuit City. Well let me tell you what, this is some workout.

I got started by adding some personal info like height & birth date. As of now I don't have a problem with giving my age but that may change in a few ( notice I said a few). The mat then prompted me to step on. It calculated my BMI (Body Mass Index), translation- how fat I am. I was pleasantly surprised that I fall in the normal category.


Some of the workout selections are yoga, aerobics, strength training, & balance. I'm hoping if I keep working on this I will loose some of those "middle age pounds" ( Wow! I never thought that I would ever be middle age) I will also improve my balance, which I didn't think was that bad until the Wii told me kinda sucks. The kids love it, in addition to laughing at me nearly falling over trying to do some of the yoga poses.




This is Mii on the Wii.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Update

I Don't Think So

Count Down to Vacation